West Cumbria Motorsport Club
Minutes of meeting held on 8thMay 2017 at Hundith Hill Hotel, Cockermouth.
Present: Peter Lister, Pearl Wilson, and Stephen Dixon
Apologies: Dave Culley, , Sam Steel, Kerryl Steel, Ian Aitken, Russell Grant and Richard Barnard
Matters Arising: None
CMSG/ANECC/ANWCC/SACC: Nothing to report
Greystoke: Entries open Sunday 14th May 9am
Membership 2017. - 71
Competition Secretary: Rd 3 of the Cross Pennine Championship had to be postponed due to venue problems.
Events May Treasure Hunt – to be arranged at a later date
8 May Committee Meeting
22 May Autotest – At Moresby, was moved to the 7th, 13 took part
5th June Committee Meeting
12 June(Mon) Grass Autotest – Banockburn? – To contact Chris Hunter
2nd July Distington Show – Russell paperwork, Richard show details
3 July Committee Meeting
9th July Greystoke Stages – Roger has everything in hand
16th July Cross Pennine Championship WCMC Rd - PROVISIONAL
23 July Grass Autotest
29 July Cockermouth Show – Sam/Kerryl to book stand
One event was discussed for September and now the date of either the 3rd, 10th or 11th has to be decided for Threlkeld Leyhs.
Missing Award: No news yet
12 Car Entries. Still need to arrange a meeting between parties
Any Other Business
1. Blood Bikes Presentation. Prices for supper were Pie and Peas at £8.50 and with Chips added on, £10
2. Car Show 2017. Still awaiting news
3. Club Subscriptions. Kerryl Was said on the night the average would probably come to £12 for single membership.
4. Purchase of an Autotest Venue. Still on going with regards to going about how to purchase or rent land.
5. Cross Pennine Autotest Championship. After Stephen has explained how he thought running a 3rd round of the CP Championship would affect the various WCMC Championships, he said he no problems with the club running a 3rd event laterin the year, possibly October.
Any other business.
Stephen pointed out that in Autotests, time cards are a requirement in accordance with the Blue Book. P211 section 8 sub section 8.1.